- On November 5 2020, the Embassy of the Argentine Republic hosted the dinner at the Ambassador’s Residence for the guests who made a successful bid for the dinner, which invitation was donated from the Embassy, at the Power of Elegance charity gala dinner. (Photos posted)
- On October 21 2020, the Embassy of the Argentine Republic hosted the dinner for the guests who made a successful bid for the dinner at the Ambassador’s Residence, which invitation was donated for the charity medical seminar at Hotel Grand Phenix Okushiga. (Photos posted)
- On September 26 and 27 2020, we held the charity medical seminar, Evening at Hotel Grand Phenix Okushiga, at the hotel, and Dr. Kiyoshi Kitamura, Professor Emeritus, University of Tokyo gave a lecture, which theme was “Understanding the CoVID-19 Pandemic” there. (Photos posted)
- Quality of Life Foundation (QoLF) established New Corona Fund in May 2020 and has been giving support such as supplies for preventive measures to embassies and hospitals, which cooperate with us for our medical exchange programmes, as well as QoLF’s related parties.
- On October 31 2019, the Embassy of the Republic of El Salvador held a social gathering for Dr. Kawaguchi, Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery Division, Department of Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, who had been dispatched to El Salvador for the medical exchange programme by the Quality of Life Fund at the residence of the Ambassador. (Photo posted)
- The New York Times published a notification of the Power of Elegance 2019 on the October 28 2019 issue. (Article posted)
- On October 22 2019, Wife of the Prime Minister of the Czech Republic, Mrs. Monika Babisova, who visited Japan in order to participate in the Ceremony of the Enthronement of His Majesty the Emperor at the Seiden on October 22, visited the residence of President Suzuki and President Suzuki explained her about medical exchanges carried out by Quality of Life Foundation. (photos posted)
- On October 24 2019, the Embassy of the Argentine Republic held a social gathering with Dr. Kawaguchi, who had been dispatched to Argentina for the medical exchange programme by the Quality of Life Fund, and with Dr. Mongelos invited to Japan for the exchange programme by the same Fund at the Ambassador’s residence. (Photos posted)
- From October 21 2019, we invited Dr. Ferreira Mongelos Patricia Aalejandra, a hepato-biliary-pancreatic surgeon, who was recommended by the Embassy of Argentine Republic, and Dr. Iva Kitac, a gastric surgeon, who was recommended by the Embassy of the Republic of Croatia. They had trainings at the University of Tokyo Hospital and The Cancer Institute Hospital of Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research. (a slide for the report posted)
- From October 15 2019, we dispatched Dr. Takehiko Sakai, Head surgeon of breast oncology recommended by the Cancer Institute Hospital of Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research to Agioss Savvas Anticancer Hospital and Metropolitan Hospital in Athens, Greece for medical exchange between Greece and Japan. (the activity report posted)
Video Message for Hiroko Suzuki, the president of the foundation, from Mr. José Mujica, the former President of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay
The Quality of Life Fund raised from the foundation’s project will be utilized to invite doctors, who are recommended by the Ambassador of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, from Uruguay for their study at Japan’s leading medical institutions in 2017.
We received a message from the Mr. José Mujica, the former President of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, for our contribution of the support for the medical development to the Oriental Republic of Uruguay.