- Visit to the Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Cookery Class & Dinner at the Ambassador’s Residence of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Visit to Niigata University of Health and Welfare
- Attendance at reception hosted by the Embassy of the Republic of Cuba.
- Power of Elegance Charity Gala Dinner Held
- Courtesy Visit to the Hospital Director of the Cancer Institute Hospital of JFCR with H.E.Cuban Ambassador
- Reception with invited doctors
- Welcome reception for doctors invited under the QoLF project at the Jamaican Ambassador’s Residence in Japan
- Visit to the New Embassy of the Federated States of Micronesia
- Courtesy visit to the Hospital Director of the Cancer Institute Hospital of JFCR with H.E.Jamaican Ambassador
“Charity Medical Seminar & Dinner” held at the Embassy and the Ambassador’s residence of the United Mexican States
At the hall of the Embassy of the United Mexican States, Dr. Sumito Ogawa, Associate Professor, Department of Geriatric Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo/Department of Geriatric Medicine, The University of Tokyo Hospital, gave a lecture “Age-related diseases and frailty with its prevention” and gave a presentation on medical exchange at Salvador Zubirán National Institute of Health Sciences and Nutrition.
Dinner at the residence of the Ambassador of the United Mexican States to Japan