- Overview of a Medical Observership Training Program by Quality of Life Foundation
- Certificate of completion awarding ceremony held at the residence of the Ambassador to the Republic of Colombia
- “Zambian Cuisine Tasting Party” held at President Suzuki’s residence
- “Charity Medical Seminar & Dinner” held at the residence of the Ambassador of the Argentine Republic to Japan
- Reception with doctors from the cooperating hospitals at the residence of the Ambassador of the Republic of Argentina
- Reception at the residence of the Ambassador of Greece to Japan with the medical specialists from the training program
- Held “Charity Medical Seminar” at the official residence of the Ambassador of the Republic of Colombia
- President Suzuki pays a courtesy call to the Embassy of the Republic of Ecuador
- Presentation of the catalog of QoLF’s medical exchange project fund by President Suzuki at the residence of the Ambassador of the Republic of Colombia
- “Charity Medical Seminar” was held at Kannon Onsen
On September 26 and 27 2020, we held the charity medical seminar, Evening at Hotel Grand Phenix Okushiga, at the hotel, and Dr. Kiyoshi Kitamura, Professor Emeritus, University of Tokyo gave a lecture, which theme was “Understanding the CoVID-19 Pandemic” there. (Photos posted)
Video Message for Hiroko Suzuki, the president of the foundation, from Mr. José Mujica, the former President of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay
The Quality of Life Fund raised from the foundation’s project will be utilized to invite doctors, who are recommended by the Ambassador of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, from Uruguay for their study at Japan’s leading medical institutions in 2017.
We received a message from the Mr. José Mujica, the former President of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, for our contribution of the support for the medical development to the Oriental Republic of Uruguay.